Monday, December 5, 2005

Industrial Design work at Metropolis

These are a collection of works in progress photos of some of the projects I worked on as an Industrial Designer at Metropolis. I apologize that the images are not better but it's the only camera I had back in the day. I had an opportunity to work on a high concept idea for a snowboard biding. I designed, modeled and fabricated it as a functional display model. I also developed a high concept prototype of protective head gear for youth soccer players. The largest project I worked on was for CAE Inc. I was the project manager for designing overhead instrument panels of a Boeing 777, 737-200, 737-700, 757-200 I Created complete documentation sets, Generated Full Functioning overhead instrumentation control panels for instructional flight simulators.



















No comments: