Monday, January 26, 2009

Disney's Ultimate Band

Here are some Screen Grabs of the Ultimate Band Venues that I worked on for Disney's Ultimate Band Nintendo Wii game. This game was a blast to work on, I loved creating these over the top stylized band venues. As an artist I had a lot of freedom to do some very cool stuff.

The Vortex Mansion Venue was the first level that I worked on. I built the models, created the textures and did the lighting.

The Gold Saber Cove Venue was the Second level that I worked on. I built the models, created the textures and did the lighting.

The Garage Venue was a collective effort of several artists. I built most of the junk item models. My main involvemnet was a final texture and lighting pass on the whole venue.

The Basement Venue was a collective effort of several artists. I modeled some of the environmental stuff like the Skull Curtian and Ceiling Fan. My main involvemnet was a final texture and lighting pass on the whole venue.

The Jamahalla Venue was a collective effort of several artists. We had about 2 weeks to create this level from scratch at the end of the project. My main involvement was the lighting and some modeling and texture work.

The Rock Room. I built and textured the model for the designers to use as part of the games menu.


No comments: