Monday, April 2, 2007

Warhawk PS3

The first next Generation PS3 game that I worked on was "Warhawk". Developing on a next generation platform like the PS3 had a lot of challenges. Warhawk was one of the very first games to be developed on the new console. The process was very different from what I have done in the past. Instead of having an entire level that I am in charge of we have had to create sort of an assembly line approach. The images that I am showing have had various things done to them by team members. My main involvent was to help generate shaders and apply them. I was also in charge of the lighting of Warhawk. We used light maps to generate our lighting so it was an enourmous task. I also had modeling tasks of various builidings and terrain so I was a very busy guy. I think that Warhawk turned out to be a very fun and exciting game to work on. I hope that everyone enjoys these images of Warhawk.

Warhawk

North Town Buildings 01

North Town Buildings 02

North Town Buildings 03

North Town Buildings 04

North Town Buildings 05





No comments: